🐈
» Groups » AI & Machine Learning » Forum » What successes have you achieved with Generat...
Page options
cb16cf76
Community Member

What successes have you achieved with Generative AI?

Can you share any instances of remarkable and possibly unforeseen achievements you have accomplished using Generative AI in your projects? I am interested in learning about the unique results you have achieved with Gen AI, and how data contributed to these accomplishments. What difficulties did you face, and what advantages did you experience along the way?

Golam Rob
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

I have completed 300+ generative AI client engagements in the past year on Upwork.

It's all about focusing on solving business problems with these tools.

Also it's freelancer + generative AI not a freelancer or generative AI by themselves.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
williamtcooper
Community Member

I have completed 300+ generative AI client engagements in the past year on Upwork.

It's all about focusing on solving business problems with these tools.

Also it's freelancer + generative AI not a freelancer or generative AI by themselves.

Thank you William , 

How can we align our skills and expertise to create innovative solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations?

Golam Rob

I always over delivery which is very easy using generative AI because with professional prompt engineering the results tend to be more creative and polished.

Thanks for your valuable feedback 

Golam Rob

im the man who want to know about and how to build na AI .
i want to learn more about the specific knowledge about AI .
I also search more about AI
I know my knowledge in AI is only about to my research.
i interested to know about ARTIFICIAL INTELEGENT

Use YouTube and Coursera to learn about generative AI.

I am agree with William 

Golam Rob