🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » 2 Debit Card Currently Not Charge While Hirin...
Page options
webdeveloper1996
Community Member

2 Debit Card Currently Not Charge While Hiring FreeLancer

Hi There,

This is regret to inform you that I have again and again by adding removing from my side but it is not working means it is not charging I do not know why these things happen

this issue is very curious for me because I had a few days before confirming the transaction amount to Upwork or verified as well this debit card also bought connects through this card but unfortunately, what is now happening I did not get it all of this.

Furthermore, I just know that all these such things After recover account from suspension I faced lots of issues which is under following openly noticed by me :

1)When I purchased connect after recovery of my Upwork account So, from till now I did not get a response from the client as I got it response instant from Client before Account Suspension. I am 100% sure about this there is an Upwork robot or something that else disturbs my profile worth because I know my skills and confidence to fulfill my client task or assignment as they assign me. Somehow I don't know what but Upwork having some understanding about talking to me Upwork should review on last decision And Lastly do not judge a person by own self. like, for example, " Do not judge a book by its cover " I hope so that it will help you to find me innocent.

2) Now when now I try to hire a freelancer for my business work So, finally the transaction is not done from Upwork. So, You should have to work on it
Why because a few days ago I have verified my debit card or purchase connects from that card which now not charge while hiring to freelancer for my work. This is so much regret full time for me.

3)Please Ensure me from you I have to follow all your instructions as you were mention in your last email. Firstly I remove my card then again add detail but when I went to hire a freelancer the transaction is not done. Please resolve this issue

4)Due to This, I am also unable to buy connects for grabbing jobs. As we all know that these are very hard days to survive

5)Please find an attachment below of screenshot which I captured while during the process as you also requested to in your last email as well

Please it my humble request to you to get back my profile it was before the suspension, Kindly Ensure me so I could able to hire a freelancer for my personal work.

I hope this statement will help full to you find a solution for me as soon as possible

Please Response me as soon as possible.

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Amir,

I checked your account, and I can see that one of our agents is already assisting you directly via ticket in resolving this issue. The agent will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths