🐈
» Forums » Clients » Acoount suspended indertently made a mistake
Page options
714d3bfa
Community Member

Acoount suspended indertently made a mistake

Hi Sir/Mam,
Thank you so. very much for reaching out to me.Iam sorry I was not aware of that fact and was only looking for Engineering help and Tutoring.I understand the compliance to your terms and conditions and will not violate any specific terms in future.Please I humbly and genuinely request you to reinstate my account as this platform gives me wonderful chance to meet great freelancers for my work.

I understand that my previous post may have had the potential to violate, the integrity of academic and professional applications and I unintentionally or inadvertently may have violated.I do hereby solemnly declare that I will not do this violation in future.I am accepting the infrigement or refraction and I acknowledge that it will not be done again.I was unaware of these terms as this is my first time on upwork.

Thanks and Iam looking forward to hear from you soon

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Chirag,

I checked, and I can confirm that our team has already reached out to you regarding the status of your account. Our team will continue assisting you directly on your ticket to help you with your account. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths