🐈
» Groups » Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals » Forum » Re: Asking for some tip. Callers, Appointment...
Page options
sibiriak
Community Member

Asking for some tip. Callers, Appointment setter, etc. Transition to English from Russian.

Hi, Guys. I'm new here. I used to work as a cold caller in Russian. And now I've realized that I can switch to English. But I'm not fully confident about my English in case of this kind of work. Would somebody apprise for me this subject - What category or title or keywords must I search to find a simply cheap caller job requiring calls strictly by script?

Every employer would ensure himself and he rather will choose "fluent" in the English skill box posting a job. But where exactly is this just a formality? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
cartrellgeneral
Community Member

It appears (based on your post) that your English is not strong enough yet to be an appointment caller for English speakers. If you called me, I would probably think it was a scam call if your spoken English is anything like your written English. 

You may want to wait to make the switch to English until it is stronger. I am pretty sure you can still apply to some jobs for English speakers but you may not be that successful at it.

Thanks. I can't be more agree with you. But what else jobs can be considered for me? Though I definitely can read from a piece of paper)