Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank account verification microdeposits haven't arrived after 7 days

karlstr4ndberg
Karl Arthur S Member Since: May 3, 2021
1 of 7

Hi!

I'm new to Upwork and started freelancing here a few weeks ago.

I added a "Get paid" bank account about a week ago. It's my Wise (formerly TransferWise) borderless account in USD, so I have an account number, a routing number and my full name on the virtual account. I'm supposed to receive two microdeposits and enter the amounts in order to verify the payment method. However, I still haven't received those microdeposits. I already checked with Wise if they have limitations regarding microdeposits but everything should be in order from their end.

Just wanted to ask if anyone's encountered the same issue by adding their USD account with Wise as a payment method. 

Thanks a ton,

Karl

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Hi Karl,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

karlstr4ndberg
Karl Arthur S Member Since: May 3, 2021
3 of 7

Thanks for the quick reaction Goran! 

nayra-m
Nayra M Member Since: Jun 4, 2021
4 of 7
I have the same problem, could you help me
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 7

Nayra,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
nayra-m
6 of 7
Thank you for your help
nayra-m
7 of 7
Hi, I am using Wise as it provides an American account, but when I moved to the verification step I didn’t receive any amount of money, I don't know how to get some help and support, so I will appreciate any help from anyone that had the same issue and solved it .

Thank you for your time
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS