cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get rising talent badge after job success score

Rizwan S Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
1 of 3

Hello,I have been on upwork since past 20-30 days, I have 100% JSS and I wanted to ask that Can I still get rising talent badge? I have completed more than 10 jobs in less than one month and I have meet all the requirements of rising talent badge, Can I get rising talent badge ?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 3

Rizwan S wrote:

Hello,I have been on upwork since past 20-30 days, I have 100% JSS and I wanted to ask that Can I still get rising talent badge? I have completed more than 10 jobs in less than one month and I have meet all the requirements of rising talent badge, Can I get rising talent badge ?

No. You had many jobs so quickly that you were eligible for a JSS, so you skipped the  rising talent.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
3 of 3

Rizwan S wrote:

It looks like you're already an established talent, so you can't be a rising talent at the same time. :-) If I were you, I would start to gradually raise my prices.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS