cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client have payed

Vladyslav M Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
1 of 4

I have put done job to clients server but he just finished contact and changed passwords from hosting.

The reason I see in that he just hasn't enjoyed design but the clear requirement was not given.

How can I get money for done jib?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

Vladyslav M wrote:

I have put done job to clients server but he just finished contact and changed passwords from hosting.

The reason I see in that he just hasn't enjoyed design but the clear requirement was not given.

How can I get money for done jib?

Was it a fixed rate or an hourly contract?

If fixed rate, was it fully funded?

If hourly, did you track your time with the Upwork app?

Is there a contract on your "My Jobs" page?

Vladyslav M Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
3 of 4
The contact was fixed price.
We had 2 milestones
1st - optimizations of existing website - paid
2nd developing new website, the problem was that we had a milestone but he haven’t reserved money for that so just easily canceled contact
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 4

re: "2nd developing new website, the problem was that we had a milestone but he haven’t reserved money for that so just easily canceled contact"

This means you made a mistake.

In the future, do not do any work for an UNFUNDED milestone. Because you can't get paid for that unless the client feels like paying you for the work.

I don't think this client wants to pay you any more money. You are allowed to send him a message asking him to pay, but if he doesn't, there is not much you can do about it.

Upwork can only help if there is an actual funded milestone. Otherwise, there is nothing to dispute and nothing you can do.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS