🐈
» Groups » Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals » Forum » Client is requesting search for local email a...
Page options
janetlsaunders
Community Member

Client is requesting search for local email addresses.

A client is asking me to find email addresses for local businesses in her area. Most of the websites have "submit" forms so I can't get the email addresses. What's the best way to get the email addresses for those that don't show it on their websites?

Thanks,

Janet

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

Hello, Janet.

The Upwork Community Forum is a friendly place. Regular Forum participants provide an excellent resource where freelancers and clients can ask questions about how best to use Upwork.

But as a practical matter, there are severe limitations on how much help you will find here when it comes to asking how to do your job.

You have offered your services to a client. The client expects you to know how to provide this service.

But you really don't know how to do it.

The best advice we could give you is this:

In the future, do not agree to do work that you don't know how to do.

arafat204
Community Member

Hi, 

I would like to suggest you to use paid email finder apps or plug-in. I hope you will be found the right emails. 

Thanks

Md Arafat
sandrasmith25
Community Member

Hi Janet ,There are some free tools to findout websites email. you can use this. like hunter.io ; clearbit ; domain.com@email google search or from websites facebook pages. that's basic. probably the websites are backdated I'm not sure.

Thanks

Kazy Shawon