🐈
Page options
lesterduante83
Community Member

Data Entry

Hello there,

I'm new in this type of Job, Can anyone give me a tips or a technique on how to get hired fast.

I've been sending many proposal to different Job Available but unfortunately none of them had sent me a message back.

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7
amabir
Community Member

Prove your skills and impress potential clients by taking a few free Upwork tests related to your skills! 

timjing
Community Member

Hey Asif

where are these test you are refering to?

Thanks.

Hi Wei,

Go to Find Work> Tests and browse the list for tests related to your field. You can find more information here.

~ Valeria
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eddie, 

You may check out some of our educational videos and blog posts, and best practices shared by other users, to help you get started on Upwork

I hope this will help. Good luck! 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I'm new to Upwork as a freelancer and have been surfing through Upwork community to get tips on how to win clients. I've seen where you have posted a few educational videos that really helped.

Thanks alot! They were very informative.

ahamedraju95
Community Member

Prove your skills and impress potential clients by taking a few free Upwork tests related to your skills! 

arafat204
Community Member

Well , I have seen your issue, and I would like to suggest you to keep bidding with good cover letter according to the job requirements, don't copy paste the cover letter form other. Check the client profile ( is the profile verified or not) , fulfill the requirement by your words. Try to post your proposal as fast as you can.  Thanks .

Md Arafat