cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Entry

Eddie D Member Since: Jul 4, 2016
1 of 8

Hello there,

I'm new in this type of Job, Can anyone give me a tips or a technique on how to get hired fast.

I've been sending many proposal to different Job Available but unfortunately none of them had sent me a message back.

Thanks in advance

Asif A Member Since: Jul 3, 2016
2 of 8

Prove your skills and impress potential clients by taking a few free Upwork tests related to your skills! 

Wei J Member Since: Jul 5, 2016
3 of 8

Hey Asif

where are these test you are refering to?

Thanks.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Wei,

Go to Find Work> Tests and browse the list for tests related to your field. You can find more information here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 8

Hi Eddie, 

You may check out some of our educational videos and blog posts, and best practices shared by other users, to help you get started on Upwork

I hope this will help. Good luck! 

-Avery
Untitled
Vanessa R Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Avery,

I'm new to Upwork as a freelancer and have been surfing through Upwork community to get tips on how to win clients. I've seen where you have posted a few educational videos that really helped.

Thanks alot! They were very informative.

Raju A Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
7 of 8

Prove your skills and impress potential clients by taking a few free Upwork tests related to your skills! 

Ace Contributor
Md. Arafat - Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
8 of 8

Well , I have seen your issue, and I would like to suggest you to keep bidding with good cover letter according to the job requirements, don't copy paste the cover letter form other. Check the client profile ( is the profile verified or not) , fulfill the requirement by your words. Try to post your proposal as fast as you can.  Thanks .

Md Arafat
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS