🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: How can I contact someone from support di...
Page options
4ebab914
Community Member

How can I contact someone from support directly.

I need to get in touch with someone from support directly, to explin the issue I am having in detail but can't find an email to do so.

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I need to get in touch with someone from support directly, to explin the issue I am having in detail but can't find an email to do so."

We don't email Customer Support directly.

You may use the Support tool to create a Support ticket.

For fastest results, you can simply post your question here in the Forum. There are large numbers of active Forum participants drawn from across a cross-section of Upwork users who are happy to answer questions.

Go to the Upwork site. You'll notice a question mark (?) at the top of the page. Click on the question mark and choose "Help and Support". In the bottom part of the page, you'll find "Contact Upwork Customer Service". Then just follow instructions.

What can I do if I literally do not have Contact Upwork Customer Service on the page?

Hi Dmytry,

I'd be happy to assist you. Can you please share more information about your concern? In case there are private information involved, please send me a PM by clicking on my name. I'll wait for your response. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
stefanm_94
Community Member

Latest Articles
Learning Paths