cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can get job in freelancer.

Al Ahsan M Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
1 of 5

Hello

I am from Bangladesh. i just make my profile at Upwork. I eagerly want getting job from Upwork. I am looking for finance & accounting related job. Can Anyone tell me how can i will get job. I submitt proposal many times but no responses came. Please help me to getting job. what should i do to gettin job?

Community Guru
Gerry S Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Become a Chartered Accountant ... the rest is "Bookkeeping" (hint)

Al Ahsan M Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
3 of 5

i already submitted proposal to Bookkeping section but nobody response me. I am new so i haphazard all things. what should need to do, what should not. what i have to be doing. how should do? I am not finding anyone for helping me to those kind of job.

Please help me out by your valuable suggestion. TIA

Highlighted
Fasih U Member Since: Aug 11, 2016
4 of 5

Greetings Ahsan! Smiley Happy

I want to tell you somthing,

1 - There are only 271 jobs in Financial Plannin section (under Accounting & Consulting) if you compare with Web Development section (under Web, mobile & Software Dev) then there are 16559 jobs, so its mean that its really hard to get your type of job (i'm not saying that leave Upwork) 

2 - You need some improvement on your Upwork account!

God Bless You! Smiley Wink

naeem s Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
5 of 5

First of all try to update your profile. Add your sample work that will give a weightage to your profile and also mention your expertise working on any projects as well as the period of that project etc. Also submitting proposals make sure that you write proposals according to the job post which described by the client because if you submit the same proposal that looks odd and you won't get job easily. So the first thing update your profile as much as you can and then try to make proposals according to the job post. Best of luck.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS