Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can my Client pay for the adjusted amount on dispute?

Active Member
Waqas F Member Since: May 31, 2019
1 of 2



My client cancelled the milestone on which i opened a dispute. However we are now came to an agreement on which client is Paying lets say 50$ instead of 100$. How can he/she can pay me now as there is no option for us to modify the payments or to pay me.



Ace Contributor
Abrar A Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
2 of 2

Your client can pay you in bouns $50.


Bonuses aren’t paid out of your existing escrow balance.

To pay more than your escrow deposit when you approve a milestone

  1. Go to Jobs > My Jobs and choose the contract
  2. Click the Review & Pay button

To give a bonus not attached to a milestone

  1. Go to Jobs > My Jobs > Give bonus
  2. Fill out the bonus form and make payment