🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do i Report a Upwork Bug
Page options
8e741447
Community Member

How do i Report a Upwork Bug

There is Bug on Upwork where the scroll gets disabled ? How and where do i report it.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Laukik,

Feel free to share more details with me here or you can reach out to me via PM (click on my name) as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Steps to reproduce:

1.Sign-up as a new user.

2.After you have logged in you would be taken to create your Profile page.

3.In the Profile page once you have updated your Expertise & Expertise Level and you hit Next to update the Education details.

4.When On Education tab click on "Add Education" ,a popup will appear where you will need to fill all the required details.

5.The bug is here where you will not be able to scroll down using the scroll bar which is on right hand side.The scrolling is dis-abled.

6.You will see this issue on other sections as well like employment .This is happening whenever the Popup window is larger than the page & requires scrolling.

7.Note that this only happens on first sign-up.Once you submit your profile and try to edit it later ,there is no scrolling issue.

8.Please refer attached screenshot.

Hi Laukik,

I just wanted to follow up and check if everything is resolved now and is working as designed? If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end, please let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

.Hi,Yes This issue is now resolved by your team.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths