🐈
» Groups » Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals » Forum » Re: How to build compelling profile for Virtu...
Page options
maitrisoft
Community Member

How to build compelling profile for Virtual Assistant service?

I want to know the ideas and tips for creating a compelling profile for admin support services specially for Virtual Assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
altafhossain2292
Community Member

Hello Mamta,

Look at this screenshot . Find a tab on right portion from Upwork Freelancer profile and pres here . Find this read mark portion also and read carefully . Hopefully you will understand most of the relevant task .

And flow successful freelancer profile . Then you may get a great another idea . but DON"T COPY PASTE any portion from another freelance . Then Upwork will suspend your profile . So be-carefully to continue on create a great profile .

Tanks

pandoraharper
Community Member

@Mamta B wrote:

I want to know the ideas and tips for creating a compelling profile for admin support services specially for Virtual Assistance.

It's hard to give you any specific tips because your Upwork profile is private, and as such we don't know what skills you have.

The Virtual Assistant (aka the Admin Support category here on Upwork) is very competitive. To really shine, you will need to focus on a very small selection of services that you are very good at, and try to integrate something special or unique into that service.

To market those services on your Upworkwork profile, you need to have a very well written Overview (that's the top section of your profile). In addition, Tests are important. Chances are if you have any office skills, there are some tests you should take. Don't however, make the results public until you get Above Average score or better.

Cover letters are equally important. Your job bids should be hand written for each job. Don't used canned cover letters.

Finally, there is a wonderful set of materials for new freelancers here on upwork. And you can always ask for help in the forums.

ekere78
Community Member

Hi Pandora, thanks a lot for your answer. I have a similar problem and some of your answers have really helped. Is there anyway I could get help on writing a better profile? Thanks