cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write a best cover letter?

Tanmoy B Member Since: Feb 2, 2016
1 of 8

Hello,

Could anyone suggest me how to write a "best cover letter"? I feel much hesitation, while writing it; don't understand what should be its perfect format !!! Could anyone suggest me a sample cover letter please?

Kind regards,

Tanmoy B

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 8

A sample will never work.  Each cover letter should be specific to the job you are applying to.  The client needs to know that you read the job description and what skills you have that are appropriate to that particular job.

3 of 8

Hello Mary Wiggenhorn,

I am very glad to hear from you, but my concern is about its formatting. 

However, I am sending you a cover letter that I wrote while applying my last project, so please take a look at the private massage section.

I would like to get a suggestion from you please.

Thank you...

4 of 8

I have already sent you, so please take a look there.

Community Guru
Muhammad I Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
5 of 8

Well, I am sharing with you my experience. I wrote a cover letter in a natural way, start with addressing to the client that you need solutions for this and here how I can help and how.

I explain to him which kind of skills and experience he need to complete this job and Don't try to explain much about yourself to the client, I can do that I can hide the moon under my umbrella. He can view your profile and can see your level of expertise and skills.

Just explain to him this is your problem and how I can help and complete the job with the best accuracy in a timely manner.

6 of 8

Hello,

Thanks for your kind information, it's really helpful. Smiley Happy

Victor P Member Since: May 23, 2016
7 of 8

This is a great tip I will apply because I have not gotten a job here before despite my applications. I keep gettng application declined messages and does'nt seem to know what Im not doing right

Mizan R Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
8 of 8

First of all read your job description vary carefully the tell something about client demand . And suggest how you will finish the job that's it.

Thank you

Mizan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS