🐈
» Groups » Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals » Forum » Re: How would you describe excellent customer...
Page options
suznee
Community Member

How would you describe excellent customer service in 3 words?

How would you describe what you believe excellent customer service should be in 3 words?

I thought it might be fun to post what everyone would consider excellent customer service in 3 words. This is not to hard as even if you do not do customer service you have been a customer and know what you want when you call in to get help.

10 REPLIES 10
kugrin
Community Member

prompt, competent, and solution oriented

garnorm
Community Member

Thanks for kicking off this discussion Suzanne. I'm going to move it over to the Admin Support category as it seems especially relevant for that area.

suznee
Community Member

I wondered where my post went lol.. Couldn't figure out why you would have deleted it. 

minhaajrehman
Community Member

Magician of Words, Diplomat at Heart, Keen Listener and Rapid Learner 🙂

pandoraharper
Community Member

Thanks for thinking of this, Suzanne.

I gave this some thought, as I have been involved in the industry some, and of course also on the recieving end.

Empowered, Inuitive, Communication Guru

Translation: can instigate change without consulting others, can guess what IS NOT being said in a conversation, and is an excellent communicator.

In my experiance, the second and third skills aren't rare, but combined with the first, that's a rare bird indeed.

vidyapokiri
Community Member

Hi Suzanne,

Please to be onboard. For me these 3 words are the only definition for excellent customer service, hope you would agree: Exceeding Customer's Expectations.

Atleast for us Mauritian, this is what we believe on. Thanks for this wonderful question.

Regards,

Vidya.

asif0786
Community Member

Hello it is nice to you. In three words i can say it should be,Honest,good representative,polite nature.
menikhildesai
Community Member

From my experience in Customer service, I can say the following:

1. Effective listener: Should be able to 'Listen' than just 'hear' what the customer has to say.

2. Knowledgeable: should know/ be well versed with the product/ service that he/ she is supporting.

3. Customer centric: Should be able to provide solutions or other alternative/ options for the customer, while                                                     working within his support policies/ boundaries.

adeleke_olawunmi
Community Member

Thank you for asking

For me, excellent customer Service in 3 Words will be

Customer Focused

Effective Communication including good listening

Good Emotional Intelligence

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "How would you describe what you believe excellent customer service should be in 3 words?"

Upwork Community Forum