cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would you describe excellent customer service in 3 words?

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
1 of 11

How would you describe what you believe excellent customer service should be in 3 words?

I thought it might be fun to post what everyone would consider excellent customer service in 3 words. This is not to hard as even if you do not do customer service you have been a customer and know what you want when you call in to get help.

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
2 of 11

prompt, competent, and solution oriented

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
3 of 11

Thanks for kicking off this discussion Suzanne. I'm going to move it over to the Admin Support category as it seems especially relevant for that area.

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
4 of 11

I wondered where my post went lol.. Couldn't figure out why you would have deleted it. 

minhaaj r Member Since: Apr 14, 2015
5 of 11

Magician of Words, Diplomat at Heart, Keen Listener and Rapid Learner Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
6 of 11

Thanks for thinking of this, Suzanne.

I gave this some thought, as I have been involved in the industry some, and of course also on the recieving end.

Empowered, Inuitive, Communication Guru

Translation: can instigate change without consulting others, can guess what IS NOT being said in a conversation, and is an excellent communicator.

In my experiance, the second and third skills aren't rare, but combined with the first, that's a rare bird indeed.

Vidya P Member Since: May 4, 2015
7 of 11

Hi Suzanne,

Please to be onboard. For me these 3 words are the only definition for excellent customer service, hope you would agree: Exceeding Customer's Expectations.

Atleast for us Mauritian, this is what we believe on. Thanks for this wonderful question.

Regards,

Vidya.

asif i Member Since: May 23, 2015
8 of 11
Hello it is nice to you. In three words i can say it should be,Honest,good representative,polite nature.
Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
9 of 11

From my experience in Customer service, I can say the following:

1. Effective listener: Should be able to 'Listen' than just 'hear' what the customer has to say.

2. Knowledgeable: should know/ be well versed with the product/ service that he/ she is supporting.

3. Customer centric: Should be able to provide solutions or other alternative/ options for the customer, while                                                     working within his support policies/ boundaries.

Olawunmi A Member Since: Jun 28, 2019
10 of 11

Thank you for asking

For me, excellent customer Service in 3 Words will be

Customer Focused

Effective Communication including good listening

Good Emotional Intelligence

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS