cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't receive any salary

Raphael N Member Since: May 1, 2017
1 of 8

Hi maam/ sir, I just want to know why I don't receive any salary starting last week, this is the first time it happened to me because last year I receive my salary consistently without delay, on my contract it says that I have 45$/week but didn't receive any, can someone check my contract or payment history or can help me with this problem, need ASAP, thankyou.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 8

@Raphael N wrote:

Hi maam/ sir, I just want to know why I don't receive any salary starting last week, this is the first time it happened to me because last year I receive my salary consistently without delay, on my contract it says that I have 45$/week but didn't receive any, can someone check my contract or payment history or can help me with this problem, need ASAP, thankyou.

That is between you and your client. What agreement do you have with him?

3 of 8
Hi maam thankyou for your reply, last year i can receive salary weekly as the contract says that i'll be paid 45$/week fixed price, the problem started last week when my boss paused our contract and resumed it on wednesday last week, but it still says in my contract that i'll be paid 45$/week, what do you suggest we should do maam?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 8

Hi Raphael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like the contract you mentioned was paused during the period you are expecting to be paid for this week. This is the reason why your weekly payment wasn't released to you this week. Please, consider kindly discussing this with your Client and attempt to resolve the situation amicably. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
5 of 8
Thankyou sir I was relieved, but sir for this week, i just want to sure, this week i've worked for the whole week, will i get my salary? Because my contract was resumed last week (dec. 27, 2018) so my salary should start by this week, I just need to know because i should be able to withdraw my salary by now but nothing comes, thankyou very much sir for your time
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 8

@Raphael N wrote:
Hi maam thankyou for your reply, last year i can receive salary weekly as the contract says that i'll be paid 45$/week fixed price,

How many hours per week do you work for that?

7 of 8

On my contract, my boss set the weekly limit to 0 hrs, but he said that I will work for 15 hours per week, and it says on my contract that I will be paid weekly not by hours. Should I request a new contract?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 8

re: "Should I request a new contract?"

You can do anything you want, Raphael.

And your client has the option to pause the contract any time he wants to.

I would strongly suggest that you do NOT work if your contract is paused.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS