🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I mistakenly added wrong swift code and branc...
Page options
3257a666
Community Member

My payment not received in my bank account.

Hi,

I withdrew money on 22nd September 2020 but till now (after 6 days) my payment hasn't reached my bank account. I am using Muslim Commerical Bank, Pakistan. I visited the branch today and they said that there is no payment to your account, kindly check things on the back end from where you sent the payment.

Kindly help me with the issue.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
3257a666
Community Member

I added local bank for withdrawal and didn't know the actual swift code so I added wrong details and made a payment from my Upwork account now 6 days are passed and no payment is received to my account even though I entered correct IBAN.

But now I've correctly added the swift code, which was of Muslim Commerical Bank, Pakistan, and added bank account.

When will I receive my payment back to Upwork account and will transfer to correct local bank account?

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Abbas,

I'm sorry to hear about your withdrawal issues. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
58f9f8b0
Community Member

Dear Abbas is your issue resolved ? i did same mistake, sent my funds to wrong SWIFT but on correct IBAN? 

Please guide me, you can also text me on + 92 304 - 61 78 - 128

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths