🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any response
Page options
femialphonse
Community Member

Not getting any response

Hello guys,

I have  completed about 50 works  in this platform (2015 to 2017 ) .Then unfortunately, I can't continue on this platform because of some personal reason.

0n July 2019 onwards, I start to search upwork jobs again, but most of my proposals didn't get a response atleast, no inivitations at all, job successes rate also not showing.

I am totally upset . Please suggest me a solution.

Hopefully 

Femi

1 REPLY 1
p_ramuka
Community Member

Hi Femi,

The key to Upwork is to be constantly active. I assume, you have been inactive on Upwork, for very long and so, Upwork may have marked you as a Non-active user. 

To bring back the bounce on your Upwork profile, you have to be constantly active on Upwork. Keep your upwork open as much as possible. Keep applying for jobs, keep searching for jobs.

Since you have been a member of Upwork for so long, you sure know the key to which jobs need to be applied, still, apply on the recent ones, take a look at the job requirements, and see if you qualify for all the special requirements that client demands. Then, provide a customized proposals, together with sample of your work.

Key Take away - "ALWAYS BE ACTIVE HERE"

I hope, you bounce back here.

All the best 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths