🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: One of my Freinds account suspended
Page options
firdous-mushtaq
Community Member

One of my Freinds account suspended

One of my freinds account is showing suspended, and sometimes financial transactions limited. He have written to support and verified his identity  successfully.
He got  job and successfully done that and got 5 star review. He has 2 more jobs in line, but clients are not able to hire him as the upwork shows freelancer does not exist to his clients.

He is very depressed, as he worked hard  to get that job done, and can't even get paid or even with draw the already earned money.

The Ticked  with the support is open from last 2 days, he is not getting any response from the support.

Can anyone help in this regard on this forum.

Real  help would be appreciated.

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ALI MOHD,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to address another user's account status or provide details here in the Community. Please, refer them to the notification the team sent to them about their account suspension!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Sorry, but that is between your friend and Upwork. Upwork isn't going to talk to you about other people's accounts.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ALI MOHD,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to address another user's account status or provide details here in the Community. Please, refer them to the notification the team sent to them about their account suspension!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ahmadsameerch99
Community Member

Tell him to directly call at upwork phone number. That will help if the case is geniune he will get back his account

Ahmad S.
b_liku
Community Member

Hello Ali, the identity being verified is not a guarantee that your friend's account should be resumed! Upwork only wanted to confirm that it is you. The issues of account suspension is totally different. Please advice your friend to follow the instructions sent to him/her via the email he/she used to register with.

Regards,

Nahashon **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths