Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provide proof of Identity

Vaibhav K Member Since: Apr 15, 2018
1 of 2

NEED HELP!

Upwork is asking me to provide

1 - 'Provide proof of Identity'. I have submitted National ID Card [Aadhar card of India].

2 - 'Provide proof of Identity'. I have submitted Utility Bill [Internet Service Provider Bill]

Now I got a mail from Upwork saying:

"We received the documents you submitted; however we can not review them. We are only able to review original images. The image you provided shows it was saved using a software package that allows editing. Although the image may not have been edited, we do not accept images saved through any type of editing program, as we cannot confirm the document validity.

You will need to take a new color photo of your documents and to upload these pictures without saving with photo editing software (ex: Photoshop or Windows Photo Editor). If your device is using photo editing software to save the image, we suggest you use an alternate device to save and upload your photos."

Now, I would like to tell that National ID Card [Aadhar card of India] is providing the ID both side. On one side, Name, Date of Birth and Sex and on other side, full address.

On this page, **Edited for Community Guidelines** you are allowing to submit only page [image attached] -

So, I want to ask:

1 - How to upload 2 images on this same page?

2 - I have provided soft copy of my National ID Card which I received from Indian Goverment through email.

3 - My National ID Card doesn't have expiry date. What should I do with that?

==================================================================

My second quetion is:

I have submitted my utility bill [Internet Service Provider Bill] which I receieve through email only. I don't have any hard copy of any proof which you are asking because my all the bills I get it as a soft copy through email.

What should I do now?

Please guide.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 2

Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS