Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate for Landing a Job in Data Entry

Highlighted
Joy E Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
1 of 21

Hi

I'm just wondering how quick it is to land a job for data entry proejcts, do you have any idea? Does anyone get hired for this kind of job in upwork given that this is a basic skill? 

Sorry if my questions sound silly, I am new in upwork. I have applied loads of data entry projects yesterday but none respond.

Thanks for your anticipated inputs.

Rgds!

Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 21
It is all depends upon the clients who posts the job.

Even Upwork also cannot able to assure that how soon you will get a job.

Keep trying and keep on trying.

All the very best.
3 of 21

Thank you K R!

At least, somehow, I can see a light in your answer Smiley Happy It may not be a guarantee but it shows a chance.

I also read some posts regarding high rating clients, might as well use the connects to them rather than others. 

Cheers!

Mahesh R Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
4 of 21

Hi

How to get a data entry job on this site please tell me 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 21

Hi Mahesh,

You will need to register as freelancer and fill out the application that is presented to you and submit your profile for a review.
Once our team has finished the review on your application they will let you know if you were accepted or not.

Untitled
Mokhtar H Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
6 of 21

im too new in upwork,and i don't know how it work exactelly. every things seems hard in beginning

7 of 21

Hi Mokhtar,

I find it difficult as well, knowing that our profile does not show job success rate, upwork hours, and other requirements that some clients need. Anyway, as K R advised, let us just keep trying and keep on trying Smiley Happy 

With regards to how upwork works, I don't know exactly as well. I am eagier to get at least one client for me to work on so I could experience how this actually works. But, probably it would be good as well to post a forum topic asking the upwork members with regards to your queries. Do you want to give it a try?

Good luck to us! Let's just hope for the best!

Cheers!

Ace Contributor
Saloria S Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
8 of 21

I'm in the same boat as you and the rest of us. I just keep trying and applying but to no avail. The best I can do is just that along with doing free online courses that I do on youtube. There are many tutorials out there and have have at least 3 to thank for indepth knowledge of MS Excel.

I think I'll working with tutorials for the rest of the MS OFfice group ince i rarely use them.

Community Guru
9 of 21
Please go through all the instructions and ask any doubts here specifically.

https://www.upwork.com/blog/2013/01/your-go-to-guide-to-working-on-odesk-introducing-the-new-odesk-c...

This is a step-by-step guide which can help you.
Community Guru
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS