🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding Jobs
Page options
sajid_rizwan
Community Member

Regarding Jobs

Hello Upwork Community Members, Hope you all are fine, I wanted to ask I recently created my Specialized Profile and then feel huge difference of jobs posts, I mean before creating specialized profile there were many jobs posted within each minute may be in each seconds but after creating two specialized profile I found a huge difference, I am scrolling again and again and find only 1 to 2 new jobs posted in 10 minutes, Why is it so? does specialized profile affecting the jobs posted in any way? Please let me know
3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Rizwan,

Could you please try to log into your account using a different browser? If you are still not seeing any other recent job posts, please let us know so we can investigate further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, Thank you for your reply, I have checked using Upwork in other browser as well even on laptop, But getting less jobs posted in find work option after creating 2 other specialized Profile, I think I am not clear enough to tell you my exact problem what I am facing, Let me tell you again, Before creating 2 other specialized profile, I have one profile only and there were too many jobs posted in a minute or in a seconds means there were many jobs here and there in find work option, but after creating the two, the jobs posted ratio is 10% only means 2 to 3 jobs in 5 to 10 minutes, May be no other client is posting the jobs between these days or is there any issue? Please let me know, I think I am clear enough now what I am facing.

Hi Rizwan,

Thank you for the clarification! I checked your account, but unfortunately, I couldn't replicate the issue and the job feed was showing many jobs posted in the past 10 minutes. Could you please try adjusting the search filters and see if that will help?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members