🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Tips and Suggestions for Newbie
Page options
alishehryar71
Community Member

Tips and Suggestions for Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I am new on upwork I made my account about 1 month ago. But I did not get order yet. Please give me suggestions and tips that will help me to become sucessful on this platform.

7 REPLIES 7
mrkhalidmansoor
Community Member

Hi, this is Khalid Mansoor. I am also making efforts as new enterant. I feel the journy is not smooth but can be made possible by reach at the destination. So work hard and hard, you know it is a phenomenon and law of nature that primarily one takes start thereafter others join hands with him............best of luck.

Yes, I am totally agree with you sir ,that hard work is the key to success.But without any specific direction hard work will not give you much.

Thanks for your opinion.
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali and Khalid,

Everyone experiences highs and lows when freelancing but don't lose hope just yet! You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar,

Yes, you are absolutely right. Thanks again for providing me such a great information..

Hi Aleksandar,

I need a favour from you. Can you please gothrough my profile and let me know, if it require some modifications?

I shall be very thankful to you.

Hi Respected Aleksandar,

Thanks indeed for your invaluable input which I have noted for my future guidance. Regards.......

oke_oma
Community Member

Hi Ali, This is Okeoghene. I was once in your shoes. Apart from all that has been said so far, I think you should know upfront that you have to be patient with the process/journey of getting a job on upwork. Patience is a virtue they say and it will yield a lot for you on this platform. Patience and consistency will help you on your freelancing journey on this platform.

Happy working.

Okeoghene

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths