🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Client and Review
Page options
gomezyaiko
Community Member

Upwork Client and Review

Hey, 

Had a job, accepted the offer without having the instructions, after about 2 weeks he still didn't respond, I realize i made the mistake of accepting an offer without clear instructions but the client (at the time that i had accepted the offer) was helpful, I messaged him what I needed and he still wouldn't give me instruction, Then after some time he ended it and gave me a 1 star review. Please, Someone tell me I didn't just get a 1 star review because someone on the other side of the planet doesn't know how to tell me what to do, No money was made during this contract. 

Thanks,

-Yaiko

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Yaiko G wrote:

Then after some time he ended it and gave me a 1 star review. Please, Someone tell me I didn't just get a 1 star review because someone on the other side of the planet doesn't know how to tell me what to do, No money was made during this contract. 

If no money had changed hands, no 1 star review could have been left. I'd refund those $ 4 to get the nonsense off my profile.

In future, don't accept a contract until you have what you need to get going.

I refunded the 4 dollars, but I literally worked 0 hours, how did he get charged, Hadn't charged him anytihng myself

thanks for replying petra, 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths