🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where can I find my earnings summary for 2019
Page options
pastore-teri
Community Member

Where can I find my earnings summary for 2019

Hi There,

Tax season and I'm trying to find my earning summary from upwork for 2019.  I put those dates in search report, but it will only show 2020?

I have been away from Upwork for almost all of 2019 but I need to document what I earned in the first quarter here, but cannot access or find that information.

Can you help please?

Thank you,

Teri Pastore ~

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Teri,

You can view and download your earnings from your Transaction History. Please adjust the dates to view your transactions from the year 2019. To view your Transaction History, please go to Reports> Transaction History. Please let us know if you have other questions. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Summary for 2020 - cannot adjust dates to ONLY include 2020 - instead, it includes/limits me to May 2020 through April 2021. This truly does not help me isolate 2020 earnings with any type of official income statement, especially when I know I had income in MARCH 2020. Please advise how to isolate ONLY 2020, thank you!

Hi Alexis,

Could you please try to adjust the statement period to January 1st - December 31st (screenshot for reference) and let us know if this helped?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Well that is a whole lot better than the Certificate of Earnings or trying to configure without exact date of the month of the year of the request. Thank you kindly for your prompt response!

You cannot set the filter to include just one year exclusively, or set-date parameters. This is pretty useless given the need to isolate 2020 when the report only permits exactly 1 year ago from the date you are trying to discover/get report. Instead, it reports from one year ago to this exact date of inquiry.

AWFUL. SYSTEM.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members