🐈
» Groups » Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals » Forum » Re: Work history and Feedback
Page options
mazharul664
Community Member

Work history and Feedback

Hi,

I am Mazharul Anwar. I am new here. I have completed six jon on my Upwork profile. All of my client has sent me feedback and I have sent to them also. All of my client feedback showing on my profile. But when I copy my profile link and send to others, they can only see two job history and feedback.

I can see all work history with feedback. But when someone search my profile they can see only tow. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
dreamseller
Community Member

That's why it called public and private profiles. 

They must have to log into UpWork by creating an account to view your profile with all details.

Please have a look on spelling errors while you post and keep the sunglasses aside if possible (potential clients want to see freelancers eyes before making a hiring decision).

Happy UpWorking. 

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mazharul,

It is by design that a partial profile is shown in a logged out view. I checked and logged in users can see your complete profile.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
hossainiqbal85
Community Member

I think  your profile  visibility is  private, or only for me . you should your profile public then i think your problem will solve.