cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cover letter

Bakhtier P Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
21 of 27

Thanks for the reply.

I didn't want a cover letter to be sent to me to copy and paste and send to clients, I just wanted some ideas.

However, by this time, I have known many things to write a unique cover letter.

Have a great time ahead!

Bakhtier

Md. Faisal A Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
22 of 27

you can follow

Dear Hiring Manager,
 I am very interested in your job post involving these skills.I have good experience in data entry, web research, Google documents and MS Office.
My typing speed is more than 50 words per minute. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project.
I can complete this job within the required time period.
thank you
your name

Iris W Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
23 of 27

Sorry, but never never use Hiring Manager or Dear Client.  Use the name in the advertisement. Go to great lenghths to find out who you should address the letter to. As a HRM I wouldn't look further than the salutation. I would bin the letter. Also repeat the criteria they require to show that you are actually have the skills. The employer must know that you are writing direct to him or her and not just using a standard letter. Research, Research research. Don't be lazy. Three well researched letters are better than 100 empty lazy letters. .Try using some of the resources in www.proactivehrm.com  The site is so old it may not show up well but content still up to date.

24 of 27

Good

You have set out your skills which presumeably the employer has asked for.

Shouvo A Member Since: Aug 27, 2018
25 of 27

Dear Client, 

I am really happy to see a job posting which is very much related to what I have been doing for the past years. I feel I am well suited to exceed your expectation, not only do I appear to meet your exact needs but the position I always sought and firmly believe that I will thrive in. 

I have been a lead researcher of a UK and US base company which honed my skills with regards to lead generation and data mining which includes cold calls and email management/handling. I have mastered ways of gathering leads from social media and ads platform down to the deepest result of every search engines. I am so much confident to do the task with the team and really hoping to be a part of the team. 

Kind Regards, 

26 of 27

Try an old website but info is still up to date  www.proactivehrm.com

Lots of samples.

Waqas A Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
27 of 27

Hello Sir,

I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Data Entry Assistant & Internet Researcher”.

After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job.

I’ve held several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products I also perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, telephone numbers collection, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor. I feel that I can add professionalism and accuracy to your current team of professionals. With extensive experience supporting all levels of a department and working directly with external vendors, I take direction well and can complete a heavy workload and complete projects under minimal supervision. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to Hiring from you soon.

Your Name

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS