cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faced issue in buying connects, now showing that some services on hold, you need to verify

Highlighted
Ahmad F Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
1 of 7

I tried multiple times for purchasing connects after adding billing method, everytime the transaction declined, my service provider says the issue with payment lies at upwork's end, I tried to purchase from my friend's debit card, it still didn't work, now its showing a message that some services are on hold, you need to c=verift identity, what can i do now, i am stuck, looking for help

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Ahmad,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmad F Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
3 of 7

Ok, thank you.

Highlighted
Mohammed I Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
4 of 7

I'm facing similar issue regarding payment method. I've tried with my debit card and Paypal, but both of these transaction was declined.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 7

Hi Mohammad,

I checked, and it looks like the rejection error was from your bank. Please reach out to your bank so that they can assist you further with this. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammed I Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
6 of 7

Thanks for the reply. Joanne.

But the error was happened for the Upwork transactions only. I have been using both of these payment method( Mastercard Debit card and Paypal) for international payments.

Kindly check it out and tell me(I'm from India and transaction is done by using One Time password which is being send to my registered mobile number.)

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Mohammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled