cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change primary e mail id?

Ashish P Member Since: Mar 28, 2016
1 of 5

Hi,

I would like to know that how can i change my main account's primary e mail id ?

Can anyone suggest ?

Thanks 

Community Guru
Mahesh A Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
2 of 5

@Ashish P wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know that how can i change my main account's primary e mail id ?

Can anyone suggest ?

Thanks 

Hi Ashish,

Welcome to the community.

To change your Email address, go to your profile page and then click profile settings.

You will see the option there.

Ashish P Member Since: Mar 28, 2016
3 of 5

H mahesh,

Thanks for your commentes but before some months i had asked to upwork agent so he told me that its not possible to change primary mail id in upwork and now might be they are allowing .

But if you will check then when you try to change mail id then it will not ask you for any verification and directly ask send verification mail to new id so that means anyone can change mail id if he/she has account password and take all access of account .

do you think it is good ?

Thanks 

Community Guru
Mahesh A Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
4 of 5

Hi Ashish, 

If Upwork do verification every time you change your Email Address. It will take a lot of time to do that and in freelancing time is money so yes I think it’s good.

I am not sure But I think Upwork will notify you to your old Email when you change it.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Ashish,

Please click on your photo in the upper-right corner > choose your freelancer profile from the account menu if the Agency profile is currently open > click Settings > click on the Edit link across the Account section title on the Contact Info page. Once you change your account email click the green Update button below. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS