cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: why I don't get hired

patowarymilon
Monuruzzaman M Member Since: Jan 18, 2015
1 of 8

Hi I'm Monuruzzaman milon form Bangladesh,my experties are web design,html,css,javascript, basic knowledge in php,wordpress theme development, web research email marketing etc.over 2 month I don't get hired.who can suggest  me how can I get new job.

Thanks,

Monuruzzaman

computerhxr
Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

You need to choose between being an expert web designer, web researcher, SEO, data entry, or article writer...  Your profile is the exact opposite of a specialization or a niche.  Your work experience on Upwork has nothing to do with web development so it's difficult for a client to tell if you are an expert or just feel like calling yourself one.

View solution in original post

patowarymilon
3 of 8

Thank you for your advice.

sajib407
Md S Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
4 of 8

Hello Daniel C,If you don't mind you will see my profile and give me some advices.How can I get my 1st job?And what is the problem of my profile?

souravmaity12
Sourav M Member Since: Jul 24, 2015
5 of 8

Hllo,

Can any one please tell me why I am not getting response from clients.

MY ID link is https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0197f887c02182e6a7

what should I do to get hired?

Regards

Sourav Maity

mohamedshajid
Mohamed S Member Since: Oct 5, 2015
6 of 8

It doesn't matter how much fancy your profile but it should be well written and you need to conivnce your client why your best among other freelancer. Don't beg but let them to know what is your expertise field? Do not go through any opposite qualification! If you have a wordpress skills then do not place your proposals for Data entry or any admin support jobs unless if there is it any jobs related to wordpress! such as listing WordPress eCommerce platforms then your hiring chance is high. It's all depends on how you impress your clients by sending the right proposal Smiley Very Happy 

Thank You! 

patowarymilon
7 of 8

thanks you so much for your suggestion

smarty94
Sanjeewa M Member Since: Mar 6, 2016
8 of 8

Should be considered your profile and  cover letter.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS