This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Best payment method to Morocco

Abdelali Z Member Since: May 11, 2014
I need to know which pay method is the cheapest to get my money to my bank account
6 REPLIES 6
Frequent Visitor
MAYANE L Member Since: Jun 10, 2015

You can withdraw to Paypal the to Attijari Wafabank

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Imad Eddine B Member Since: Dec 25, 2016

Hi,

This is an old post but i drop a comment any way for those who are looking for trhe same information.

The best option is to create a payoneer account. It's free and only conversion rates are applied when you withdraw money.

Payoneer supports  most of Moroccan banks. For BCP as example,  your money is received within 24h.

Frequent Visitor
Lamiaa S Member Since: Mar 29, 2017

Hi! I am Moroccan and I have a bank account at BCP. Have you ever had a problem withdrawing your money from that bank? I would like to use Payoneer and link it to my local bank, but I heard some people never received their money. Is it really safe? Is it cheaper than other payment methods like wire transfer? 

I hope you'll answer my questions.

Kind regards,

Lamiaa

Zaineb O Member Since: Feb 9, 2016
Hi Lamiaa,

Your post is a little bit old but I'll reply anyway, the best payment as Imad said is Payonner and no need to link it to your BP account, I m not sure if linking it is the best option, especially if you have a great salary and you don't have a self employed status in the country and the source of money is unknown for the bank...
Frequent Visitor
Lamiaa S Member Since: Mar 29, 2017

Hi Zaineb! 

Thanks for the information.

I already linked my Payoneer account to my Moroccan bank account (BCP)! I'm still new to freelancing so I don't make that much money, but after reading your message, I'm afraid something would go wrong after withdrawing my money because I don't have any status yet. What do you suggest?

Frequent Visitor
Marouane D Member Since: Feb 2, 2018

hello Lamiaa , I this it is al clear to you now , so please if you passing by this comment tell me if transfering money from payoneer to Banque populaire is a good option to receive your money , cuz I m trying to do the same thing