This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Hello for every one here from egypt :)

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Muhammed M Member Since: Dec 22, 2016

Salam Alikom

Will be happy to any questions about upwork experince here, me is Muhammed Mahdy from egypt

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Rehab Y Member Since: Oct 10, 2017

Wa 3alikom Elsalam 

Hi Mohamed 

Since you have been here for a quiet sometime now , pleeeeeeeease tell me how did you get your first job? it seems almost impossible .

every job request that you have upwork time done and a job success of 90% , no matter what i do i get no offers 

i added the lowest bids i even offered free jobs done for the sake of a one good review but all in vain

Can you help me please with this dilemma , how to win a first job under these Terms ? 

thanks a lot in Advance 

Frequent Visitor
Muhammed M Member Since: Dec 22, 2016

Hi Rehab,

My strategy at this platform was to create contracts with clients outside upwork , cause i saleing scripts on envato , and after clients bought they ask for customization , i just was give them my upwork profile to hire me and start work, i think this more easy way to got good reputation in short time.

Thanks!

Muhammed

Frequent Visitor
Abanoub M Member Since: Apr 22, 2018

Are you still alive guys ? 

Does it worth the try ?

Ace Contributor
Abdelrauof M Member Since: Dec 30, 2017

How to get my earnings in dollars, I am using payoneer and it is forcing me to convert the money earned to EGP before transfer to the bank.

and which i more better payoneer or paypal 

thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Abdelrauof, 

You may want to read up on the Wire Transfer method to know how you can get your money in U.S. dollars. 

-Avery
Untitled
Hany A Member Since: Oct 8, 2018

Hello Everybody, I am Hany from Egypt.
I can't get a job for 3 months now and no one reply to my proposals even I am a top rated artist with 100% of success.

Is anybody else facing the same problem or even have a suggestion to what I can do?