This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Morocco

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Aida T Member Since: Jan 5, 2014
Hello everyone, Is here anyone from Morocco? I need to know which payment method you use (since the wire transfer is 30$ per withdrawal)
23 REPLIES
Hajar J Member Since: Jan 16, 2017

finally someone from morocco ^^ salam Aalaykum Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor
Lamiaa S Member Since: Mar 29, 2017

Hello fellow Moroccans! I'm new to Upwork and I'm quite lost concerning payment methods. 

I would like it if you could share with me your experience. How do you get paid? Through Paypal, Payoneer, both...? And why? Which method (s) or plateform (s)  is (are) the most convinient and safe? I want a solution that will enable me to pay online, to receive money without limits and to transfer my money to my local bank SAFELY without any problems. And of course, I would like to have an idea about the fees. 

I have a bank account at la Banque populaire. Do you think it's the best choice or shall I switch to another bank (specially for linking it with paypal or payoneer or any other plateform)? 
Please I really need help on this matter! 

Thank you in advance Smiley Happy

Lamiaa

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Lamiaa,

I merged your post with a thread about similar topic.

Please, note that Direct to Local Bank transfer is now available for Morocco so you can consider that option along with Payoneer, PayPal and a US Wire Transfer.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Lamiaa S Member Since: Mar 29, 2017

Thank you Valeria Smiley Happy 

I'll consider the options you suggested and see which one works the best for me. 

Lamiaa

Amina T Member Since: Jul 17, 2017

Hi Valeria, 

I would love to know if Direct to Local Bank transfer is available for Algeria or not ?

Best regards, 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Amina,

Unfortunately this payment option is not available in Algeria. Please check the list of eligible countries in this Help Article and choose an alternative payment option available in your country.

Amina T Member Since: Jul 17, 2017

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Amina,

Unfortunately this payment option is not available in Algeria. Please check the list of eligible countries in this Help Article and choose an alternative payment option available in your country.

Hi Vladimir, 

Thanks for your answer, but what if I had a paysera account ? since Paysera Bank is located in Lithuania would that be helpful ?

Regards, 

Amina

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Amina,

No, you won't be able to use the set up you proposed in order to enable DLB payments on your account.

Community Leader
Abderrazzak B Member Since: Mar 23, 2017

Salamo alaykom and Hello everybody Cat Very Happy
I'm very glad that I found this group, (Although I'm here for almost 1month hhhhh), most importently I did kick my first jobs and they were excellent, and I just want you to know my fellow moroccans that Direct to Local Bank transfer method works well with Barid Bank so it should work well for the rest of the Banks (Popular Bank, BMCE...)
Cheers Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS