This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

My account has been suspended without reason

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Gabriela V Member Since: Jun 12, 2018

Hi, 

My account has been suspended, I did not get a notification or email stating the reason for the suspension.

Please advise next steps.

Thanks,
Gabi

4 REPLIES 4
Frequent Visitor
Mirjana D Member Since: Oct 2, 2018

I received a notification yesterday that my account is suspended and today that my financial transactions are limited. I verified my profile via video call 2-3 days ago and everything went well.

I'm currently working on 2 active contracts and 4 on hold due to client's reasons, I don't think I have violated upwork's terms and conditions. Even if in any way I have done that, it was really unintentionally and I'm willing to explain and provide proofs of anything.

The link to customer support doesn't work, and it directs me to my profile page. I called customer support and I'm waiting for their email. 

I really hope I can resolve this since I really worked hard on my profile success and reviews.

If someone from the community can help me, I'll be very grateful.

Thank you.

Frequent Visitor
Shubham K Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
My account got suspended without any notification and email. I also have one active client and I am working very hard. please help
Frequent Visitor
Rahul S Member Since: May 13, 2019

My account is suspended and transactions are on hold. Please help

Frequent Visitor
Victor A Member Since: May 21, 2019

Hello,

My accout was also suspended without a reason. I didn't get any email notification neither was there anything under My Requests from upwork. Plese advise on what I can do.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS