i would say am having the same issue, because my profile is yet to be approved.
Even after taking the tests. dont know what to do.
my major skill is in wordpress website, e-commerce, learning management system and also moderate knowledge in graphics
and i will appreciate if anyone can provide me their customer support email address.
Firstly, I do not think profile approval on Upwork is controlled by humans but by alogrithms for the first stage before the humans do the once that came through the first stage.
However, checking your profile, it is too weak if I may say. You still need to go back and tweak it. You should not just resubmit after being rejected. I will list some things I feel you should brace up on your profile.
- You do not have a portfolio
- There are no tests at all. Take tests that are relevant to your skills and the Upwork readiness test too.
- One line or two line sentence for your experience is not enough. Explain what you do or did.
- Make sure you have 100% profile completeness.
- Is your email a professional email? I mean it includes your name and not some fancy aliases.
These are just tips and doesn't gurantee the approval, but I wish you success.
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
Keep trying, no one trusts Nigerians but we still push. All I can say is keep pushing bro... You'll land something soon. That was how I started and I'm still struggling...
I'm new on the platform and sought out this forum after getting rejected twice. I was going to narrate my experience here but I've taken cues from your response to last poster, could you please look through my profile and portfolio and tell me where to make adjustments.
I really appreciate your help.