This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Nigerian Freelancers

Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015

99 cents for LFT. And you get NGN equivalent at prevailing exchange rate.

Gabriel E Member Since: Nov 16, 2018
I was recently approved here. Please which option is more effective for cashing out payments?
Frequent Visitor
anthonia o Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
Welcome to upwork. You can cash out directly to your local bank account. Go to setting> click get paid> click withdraw to local bank> add your bank swift code( either you go to your bank for this or source for the code online) > add your bank details.
It will show inactive till you get a notification to confirm your details which should be the same as that of up work( its better that way so that your payment won't be delayed).
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Ayodeji F Member Since: Jan 1, 2019
The last I can remember is that GTB charged me 0.5% of the amount I withdrew. It was one of the best options available I could use anyway
Frequent Visitor
Tomi O Member Since: May 29, 2018
Hello sir, am having difficulties getting my account activated and my profile is 100percent completed.
Frequent Visitor
Cindy M Member Since: Aug 12, 2018

Hello Oreofe, I'm new to upwork, I just joined today. I'm trying to wrap my head around a lot of things. Like why does the page keep refreshing when I click on "Submit a proposal"? Was my profile rejected? I basically need some putting through. Could you help? 

Thanks 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Cindy, 

It doesn't look like you have finished setting up your profile. Please fill in your profile information with details about your skills and experience on your chosen job catoegory to be able to start bidding on Upwork. 

You may want to read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you create a unique and strong profile, and help you get started on Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Michael P Member Since: May 17, 2019
Use Payoneer.
Amarachi O Member Since: Aug 30, 2017

Hello Oreofe, I'm trying to send you an inbox or direct message through this platform but it isn't going through. Could you kindly reach out privately? I want to discuss something with you, if you don't mind. Thanks.

Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015

Hi Amarachi, how are you doing?

I havent been to this section of the community in a while. Sent you a PM ( private mail).

Regards.