This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Withdraw in Egypt

Frequent Visitor
mahmoud a Member Since: Apr 5, 2010
Thank you Amr for your reply. Actually I have another question based on your message. How many days did it take the letter to be delivered to your address ? Thanks Mahmoud
Frequent Visitor
Amr S Member Since: Jun 16, 2012
Hey Mahmoud, The verification letter took only 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not know if i'm lucky to have it so fast. Also just before i receive the address verification letter i issued a ticket that i can not find the verification code for the 15$ and moneybookers replied today that if i sent them a screen shot of my bank statement they will verify my bank account too. So my advice is to do both ways, and i highly recommend the 15$ transfer as by doing it you would be sure that you entered all your data right. Also contact your bank, I only know CIB fees.
Frequent Visitor
Mohamed Z Member Since: Apr 16, 2012
To get the verification code from 15$ payment you have to go to your bank (It will not appear in your account statement/movement) and ask the bank for this payment Details,Narrative or Reference. The code will be in one of this feilds and the bank should give it to you. The code should be in this form ( TRN ID ********* VRF CODE **** ** ) THIS IS A DEFAULT FORM. The TRN ID : is Skrill Transacrion ID of your payment VRF CODE : This is what you need VERIFICATION CODE and it is 6 digits only.
Frequent Visitor
mahmoud a Member Since: Apr 5, 2010
Ok .. Should I send that money from my bank account to skrill ? Or should I withdraw them from my skrill account to my bacnk account ? I'm really very confused.. And if so, how can I send that $15 from skrill to my bank account ? There's no steps to choose that .. Please help me..
Frequent Visitor
Hossam S Member Since: Nov 11, 2010
Mahmoud, There is a "Withdraw" tab in your skrill account, click it and set your bank information. Does anyone know if I can withdraw money from skrill to a bank account that only accept EGP currency?
Frequent Visitor
Mostafa M Member Since: Nov 25, 2010
I'm concerned about my account is in EGP.... How would I transfer in USD?
Frequent Visitor
Ali S Member Since: Mar 18, 2012
hi guys i withdrew to alahly bank using a wire transfer and that was more than 12 days ago and still didnt get my money to my bank account and i'm guessing the money is hanged between the bank and odesk's bank because of withdrawal issues? and if so what do you guys think is the best way to withdraw to egyptian banks? thanks
Frequent Visitor
Osama K Member Since: Mar 14, 2012
Hi Amr, Thanks for sharing your experience, I just want to ask about whether your bank account is in EGP or USD? and whether that makes a difference for the overall withdrawal cost? Also just to be sure, the overall $6.7/withdrawal you mentioned (at CIB) is flat price for any withdrawal amount, or any of those numbers was a percentage based on the withdrawn amount? It would be great if you could share anything that you found in the last month while using this method, as I'm about to follow your steps at CIB. Thanks in advance...
Frequent Visitor
Mohamed M Member Since: Aug 2, 2012
Hi, I'm new to ODesk, I made my first withdraw through skrill to my HSBC account in Egypt, This was in 26/9/2012 and Skrill said the transfer was processed. Until now I didn't receive any money in my account. I contacted Skrill & they said: ------- It usually takes 2-5 business days depending on your country of residence for a bank transfer to arrive at your bank. ------- Now it has been more than 6 working days... If any one faced the same problem, please advise... Thanks.
Frequent Visitor
Rasha Hamdy Mohame A Member Since: Nov 12, 2012
Please Mohamed Can u tell me if ur bank account currency in EGP or USD