This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Withdraw in Egypt

Frequent Visitor
Omar B Member Since: Sep 29, 2016

Hey Amr, since your post was from 2012, I suppose you must have gotten your answer.

Can you please advise if Skrill is currently the best way to get payment? and if so how do i withdraw the payment received from my Skrill acount?

I'm from Egypt by the way.

Awaiting your reply.

Cheers.

Frequent Visitor
Dr. Mohamed E Member Since: Jul 31, 2012
Hi guys, I was wondering about the lowest possible method to get paid. I opened a Skrill Personal account, and the fees they claimed are 1.8 euro per transaction. And they noted about currency exchange fees. So, in which currency I should use in Skrill (euro or dollar)? And what is the final formula for my money? Are there any fees taken by the local bank I deposite to? What is the best bank to open a youth account at? I'm 19 years old.
Frequent Visitor
Mustafa E Member Since: Jun 3, 2008
Hello, Fastest way to verify Skrill account, still u uhave to watch out for transaction limit as it may not suit you. VISA, which must bear your name you entered to Skrill, and you cannot easily change that. Easiest way to get Visa, through Arab African Bank, they got something called youth visa or something, costs 20LE, and another 100LE as credit. After activating visa, skrill will charge random amount from 1.xx~22.XX USD, which u'll have to find out exactly and enter on skrill to verify, to find that out call the bank hotline. other Skrill verification method is hard and not worthy of it unless you do need it; for withdrawal limits.
Frequent Visitor
Rasha Hamdy Mohame A Member Since: Nov 12, 2012
Dear all, As I see we are all confused concerning the steps and the bank, whether we open an account in USD or in EGP. I'm asking you all to write clear steps that we can all follow like : 1- open a USD account at .... bank 2- Make an account at payoneer or Skrill .... etc. I think that will be the most helpful way for us all. Please if anyone has a previous withdrawal clear way please tell us what to do.
Frequent Visitor
Mohammad A Member Since: Feb 16, 2012
Can every body recommend his bank in Egypt with withdraw fee and delay.
Frequent Visitor
Yu Song H Member Since: Feb 18, 2013
seems like im the newest commenter on 2013. however, like someone above mentioned, if skrill considers money from Odesk as business, we have to make merchant account, therefore skrill can not be the cheapest methode to withdraw money from odesk right? in that case, which one is the best methode?
Frequent Visitor
Ahmed M Member Since: Nov 11, 2011
Hello; I would like to suggest that all of Egyptian use Skrill site with transaction and withdraw; Skrill is the best choice for us and I can support any one who wanna to register or need help on that; https://www.moneybookers.com/ Register is easy and all operation take 1$ to ODesk and less than 3$ to Skrill as fees My email address is ** Thanks and I hope that will help **"Removed by admin"
Frequent Visitor
Ahmed S Member Since: Jun 1, 2012
I think I will use WU service, I will simply transfer my funds to my PayPal account and then send them to my cousin in the US (So far there are no fees) and then ask her to transfer them via WU from US to EG, the fees charged by WU is not so much though and varies according to sums being transferred anway, but EASY, FAST .... I haven't tried it yet, but I will when I reach 1000$, which will be so soon now.
Remon N Member Since: Aug 13, 2013
Recently I used the Get paid by skrill method and received my money successfully,You just have to register for an account and enter your bank account Swift Code and Account Name, you can only verify it after you receive your first withdrawal ,only way to verify your bank account is by providing skrill support with your latest bank statement with the withdrawal transaction shown in it, they will manually verify your bank account. My Bank is NSGB, total fees paid for me to receive the money is 11.5$ 1$ From odesk + 2.5$ from Skrill(Flat fee) + 5$ intermediary Bank Used by Skrill + 3$ From my Bank... Intermediary Bank is used because the withdrawal is considered as an international Bank transfer. Verify your credit card if you have one (it doesn't matter because the only withdrawal method available for egypt is international bank transfers ) ,Credit Card verification will allow you to upload funds using it and increases your withdrawal limit, Also verify your address make sure you write it correctly and that the postal code is correct ,It doesn't take long to receive the letter to your doorstep, I received mine in less than a week actually ,the only benefit of Address Verification is that it increases your withdrawal limit. I want to know if Payoneer is any better ?,I think Skrill Fees are a bit too much, I am looking for Alternatives, I already applied for Payoneer Mastercard but i want to know about anyone's experience with it also I want to know about their Global Money Transfer Method, Thank you.
Frequent Visitor
Sherif K Member Since: Dec 23, 2013
ah..am a merchant btw, came across the thread as an Egyptian. A note worth mentioning.