This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Withdraw in Egypt

Frequent Visitor
Sherif K Member Since: Dec 23, 2013
Happy new year to you Smiley Happy For Payoneer, after approval you get an email "activate your card" this email includes a note and link in case you did not receive your card, you need to respond to this email and inform them. They reissue a new one and send it somehow faster and also for free. For Arab African bank, no need for account only your ID card. you can apply for an internet card issued in minutes. Withdrawals to Visa are usually accepted, but you need to check with Arab African if its for online payments "only" or can accept withdrawal. For Arab African, you can open a saving with a min deposit of 4000LE, and you can get a credit card based on your deposit which also works online Piraeus Bank: Min for opening is 3000LE I think and you get your card in minutes as well. PNB Paribas soon to be ENBD: Min for opening saving account 1000LE + visa debit which can be used online "upon request" and they will activate online use for the card. Card takes around a week to arrive, but for USD incoming transfers they have a good service and they don't deduct from incoming funds automatically to open you a USD account like other banks do, call and revise their terms better. NSGB: You can order Internet card after opening account with low deposit, but currently i don't recommend it as they are transferring to QNB and you might face delays. I read that withdrawing from odesk to skrill charges are high cause you get charged as a merchant. I suggest if you are not in a hurry, re-apply with Payoneer. Their services are great and can be helpful in future. Hopefully within a week or 10 days, you will get you card this time, once received activate US Payment service as well and usually US wire transfers are free. Then withdraw cash via the card. Check Arab African and ask about possibilty to withdraw to the 4U Internet Card. Hotline No. is 19555 If I get updated with other helpful info I will post it on the thread. Best of luck to you. Regards, Sherif
Frequent Visitor
Rasha Hamdy Mohame A Member Since: Nov 12, 2012
Dear Sherif, Many thanks for your helpful information. Hope we can all solve our problem concerning withdrawal from Odesk. Regards, Rasha
Frequent Visitor
and a small correction Piraeus account opening is 1000LE not 3000. card same day can be used online, 25LE charge for incoming wire transfer. BNP is better with same features, except card takes a week to arrive. Best of luck
Kholoud R Member Since: Nov 21, 2013
I am writing to seek your help. I have an account at Al-Ahali national bank .and I have send money from my Skirll account in 3/1/2014 and Skirll replied to me that that withdrawal has been processed successfully in 5/1/2014 and tell me it will take 3-5 days in my bank account,But till now I have not received the money yet. So could you please tell me How can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance.
Frequent Visitor
I think you should contact Skrill and tell them this. keep checking with your bank. The delay is beyond normal. Regards, Sherif
Kholoud R Member Since: Nov 21, 2013
Unfortuntaly, I have discovered I have done a fatal mistake because I put abank account of my brother and made withdrawal to it and I realized that the bank account must be in my name . So,please,do you know if this problem can be solved or all the money I have send will be lost? Thanks again for your help
Frequent Visitor
If the wire transfer is made, your money should be in your brother's account by now. You should fight with him Smiley Happy nothing is lost though. Regards, Sherif
Frequent Visitor
Gehad A Member Since: May 17, 2014
I Have done the same mistake, what did you do then ?
Frequent Visitor
Rasha Hamdy Mohame A Member Since: Nov 12, 2012
Unfortunately After contacting Arab African bank concerning 4U Internet Banking Card they informed me that this kind of cards doesn't accept any transfers and you can not withdraw any amounts from ATMs using it.
Frequent Visitor
check ent ropay it helps and very trusted.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS