This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Thank you Peter, another

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Ahmed M Member Since: Feb 28, 2012
Thank you Peter, another question what about the Payoneer Fees that you pay monthly will you pay if the card has no balance 0$ also can it be used to buy on the internet ?
Frequent Visitor
Ahmed N Member Since: May 7, 2016

I'm from Egypt and mourned Pioneer card bummer how charge it with money in order to be activated? Did I can drag through which the money in Egypt? How

Frequent Visitor
Nyah C Member Since: Dec 14, 2016

I am facing alot of delays with the approval of my Payoneer acount. I am thinking of moving to another platform. I don't know if there's anything you could do to help me here.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Nyah,

As our agent advised you in their replies on your ticket, you need to communicate with Payoneer directly regarding the status of your Payoneer account. You can also review and choose one of the alternative payment methods listed on your Get Paid page.

Frequent Visitor
Amr S Member Since: Jun 16, 2012
Please guys , can anyone tell us about his experience in withdrawal from the current withdrawal method? Please guys, i need help. Best Regards Amr Salah
Frequent Visitor
Mohamed Z Member Since: Apr 16, 2012
Hey guys I've used skrill to transfer my money it costs me only 2.4$ as they mentioned + the the bank incoming fees (it won't be to much, just about 20,30 EGP) please note this fees varies depending on your bank and whether it has a correspondent abroad.
Frequent Visitor
What is your bank Mohamed ?
Frequent Visitor
Mohamed Z Member Since: Apr 16, 2012
CIB
Frequent Visitor
mahmoud a Member Since: Apr 5, 2010
Hello Mohammed. I tried to use skrill but it asks for Identity verification in which I chose the second choice to verify it using my bank account. (the choice is: Verify your bank account (within 3 banking days).. We will make a payment to your bank account. In the reference field of the payment we will include a unique verification code which you will have to enter back at our site. So I actually don't have any idea how to proceed .. When I chose that choice the following message appeared with no further choices other than entering the required verification code (In order to verify your bank account, you need to request a bank transfer withdrawal with an amount less than USD 15.00. We will then make a payment for this amount to your bank account and include a unique verification code in its reference field. This is the code which you will have to enter after you receive the payment. ) Thanks in advance for your help. And sorry for the long post. Regards, Mahmoud
Frequent Visitor
I used skrill and so far it is so good, at first i tried verfiication via address and i just recieved it yesterday, and now i can send the money easily. i also tried the 15$ way and money have been recieved to my account but i could not find a way to get the verification code from my bank. So i guess the best way is the address verification but be sure to write your information right (franco arab would be great) as well as to be sure of your own postal code. The expenses are not that much 1$ from Odesk, 2.2$ from Skrill and CIB take 3.5$ for any sum less than dollar (the exchange rate will be the on of the day recieved , mine was 6.04 EGP/US$). so overall 6.7$/wihdrawl is not too much, actially it is less than the local wire transfer method. The only issue for skrill is if they decide that money from Odesk is a bussiness money and change the account to a merchant account, the fees of merchant account would be much much more.