This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Withdraw in Egypt

Frequent Visitor
Elena L Member Since: Jun 24, 2015

Hi there! I'm new to Egypt and I would appreciate any sugestions about the best way to withdraw.

I need to receive and retrunsfer funds to my employers out of Egypt.

Since 2015 PayPal allows to withdraw money in Egypt, has anyone tried it? I saw applied limitations by PaPal at forums only that a user 1) can withdraw money in 30 days after receiveing funds, 2) abligated to withdraw money and not to send them online.

Additionaly, when I wonted to open USD account with connection to Internet, CIB and Arab African banks told me that I would have to funnd about 5 000 pounds on my account. Yet, they have no idea wether PayPal will work or not. 3 days ago I wrote these inquiries to PayPal support but they haven't aswered yet.

I hope to get any help here! Thank you in advance!

Ahmed R Member Since: Feb 7, 2016
Guys has anyone tried paypal to withdraw funds to credit card issued in egypt?
Heba H Member Since: Jan 10, 2017

Paypal now works in Egypt. 

You just have to issue a Visa Card but you will have to keep on paying fees for the credit card Smiley Sad

And the interest because you withdraw the money from ATMS

Frequent Visitor
Summer S Member Since: Aug 19, 2017

Hello Heba, I'm new in UpWork, and I have loads of questions I would like to ask, so I thought I would ask a fellow Egyptian Smiley Very Happy would you help?!

Frequent Visitor
Kholoud A Member Since: Apr 16, 2016

There is no PayPal in Egypt? Are you sure?

Kholoud

Frequent Visitor
Ahmed E Member Since: Apr 17, 2016

I'm wondering what payment method do you use to withdraw in Egypt? I'm new at this site and just wanted to make sure. 

Is Skrill better than Intl wire transfer method?

Thanks

Mohamed A Member Since: Aug 12, 2016

did you reach anything, no one reply here???

Frequent Visitor
Mohamed E Member Since: Oct 30, 2016

Hello Everybody,

My Opinion in this case because CBE insist to close doors and destroy hope in facing every young with bad decisions:

1. Open dollars account in any bank start from $25, $50, $100 to....as you want and ask about fees to get low fees, you have Alex, Misr, NBE, Caire or as you like, why that you need it if anyone send to you by wire transfer and all business in Egypt depend on it.

2. Open credit card account with start minumum amount from 4K to.... on any bank but ask on everythings like fees and paypal transfer in/out and payments on the internet and fees for account and how to not paid interest by use it on;y to paid online.

3. Use alternative paypal way is "2checkout.com" it useful because you can make withdrew from you wallet your bank account dollars account and also you can make electronic invoice and send it to any one and also you can make paid link inside your blog, website and email.

Hope this info be useful to all people and i apologize if my language english not good. HostKda

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Mohamed E Member Since: Oct 30, 2016

Hello Everybody,

My Opinion in this case because CBE insist to close doors and destroy hope in facing every young with bad decisions:

1. Open dollars account in any bank start from $25, $50, $100 to....as you want and ask about fees to get low fees, you have Alex, Misr, NBE, Caire or as you like, why that you need it if anyone send to you by wire transfer and all business in Egypt depend on it.

2. Open credit card account with start minumum amount from 4K to.... on any bank but ask on everythings like fees and paypal transfer in/out and payments on the internet and fees for account and how to not paid interest by use it on;y to paid online.

3. Use alternative paypal way is "2checkout.com" it useful because you can make withdrew from you wallet your bank account dollars account and also you can make electronic invoice and send it to any one and also you can make paid link inside your blog, website and email.

Hope this info be useful to all people and i apologize if my language english not good. HostKda

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS