🐈
» Forums » Agencies » A whole bunch of agency questions :)
Page options
web-n-roll
Community Member

A whole bunch of agency questions :)

Hi there,
hope everybody is great 🙂

I have been a freelancer on her for a long time but now i am starting an agency with a friend of mine so i have a few questions.

1)I have a pretty okay rating on my freelancer profile, is there a possibility to transfer those ratings to agency? If not, is is allowed on a agency page to mention (screenshots) my ratings as a freelancer?
2)If i add a member in my agency, can they apply on the jobs themself or do i do that as an owner?
3)If the worker can apply, can i keep track of what jobs did the worker applied for?
4)Communication wise, can both of us (owner and worker) participate in same conversations with the clients?
5)If i as a freelancer have, let say, 100 connect credits, will they be used if the agency member applies for the job?

Thanks a bunch!

1 REPLY 1
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mario,

1. Please note that contracts and feedback completed and displayed on your Freelancer profile can't be transferred to your Agency profile. Feel free to reference the experience and success you achieved on Upwork, as well as your team members' skills, experience and track record.

2. Both options are available, please find more information in this Help article

3. Yes, that is correct. You and any other team member of your agency who has agency manager permissions assigned to them will be able to see, edit or withdraw all agency proposals and accept or decline all offers.

4. Yes, you can join/leave and add any team member to an existing Message room. 

5. Connects cannot be shared between agency and freelancer accounts. You can additional information related to using Connects as an Agency in this Help article.

Please review the Help articles compiled here and let us know if you need further advice or assistance!

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths