Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDING TEAM MEMBERS

Highlighted
Harmandeep Singh G Member Since: Aug 20, 2018
1 of 6

Hello,

We are having an agency account and the agency is located in Australia. Due to rapid growth in our business we require to add new team members. I want to know that can we add members from different countries other than Australia?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Harmandeep,

Yes you can invite freelancers from other countries to join your agency. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 6

Hello Goran,

Thanks for reply and answering my question. I also want to know that if one of my agency member is travelling out from agency country(Australia) to any other country, can he/she still login to his/her account irrespective of his/her current location or it is not allowed?

Thanks

Harman

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 6

Hi Harmandeep, 

If a freelancer (regardless if they are independent freelancer or agency freelancer) is travelling and are away from their country of residence temporarily,  they don’t need to update your location. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will reach out to the freelancer directly.

If however, the freelancer is going to be away for an extended period, such as moving someplace, then they should make updates to their account location. Also, it's recommended that the freelancer check with a legal adviser if they need a certain type of visa or a work permit to be able to work on Upwork while travelling.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 6

Hello

Thanks for your message. I also want to know that can a agency add team member from other countries by making their account themselves and then sharing the login details with them? Or the account has to be created by the person himself?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Harmandeep,

The account owner should be the one who will create their account. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS