🐈
» Forums » Agencies » AGENCY OWNERS - this is for you! | UpWork and...
Page options
anna_pierz
Community Member

AGENCY OWNERS - this is for you! | UpWork and its bureaucracy - tons of documents

UpWork issues a NEW document with the fee for EVERY SINGLE milestone (for fixed-rate projects) and EVERY SINGLE week (for hourly projects). This makes the tone of documents to be processed for accountants - which takes more time and makes it more EXPENSIVE FOR US - agency owners who often need to pay to accountants according to a number of documents processed
There should be a way to have one cumulative document per month with all the fees that we need to pay to UpWork! I would like to raise this topic to UpWork but I need your support - together we have a stronger voice!
But if you say this to support, they will write "we will raise the topic up to the development team" or sth similar. And that's basically it.

Don't know how to go around this!

1 REPLY 1
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with using reports generated on Upwork. I'd like to clarify that we've always displayed each transaction separately and haven't made any recent changes in this respect. Could you please share if you're using available filters to shortlist the transactions you're looking for? Please feel free to share the type of transactions you're interested in and I might be able to help with identifying them in your Transaction History.

If you're looking to access a list of the service and withdrawal fees you've been charged within a certain time frame, could you please select the "Filters" button > "All debits" in the Transactions drop-down menu and let me know if that helps?

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths