🐈
» Forums » Agencies » About Agency Plus Member
Page options
alkeinvillajos
Community Member

About Agency Plus Member

Hi!
I created a new Agency and paid for Agency Plus to add members. The problem is my members still didn't get their profile approved by Upwork. I am alone in Upwork and don't have any friends that's why I invited my friends to start on Upwork under my agency. Anyone know why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alkein V wrote:

I thought I can just invite them to work under my agency since I paid to get Agency

No. If they are not accepted, they can't work here, and obviously if that pathetic sum of $ 20 would buy acceptace on Upwork, everybody would be doing that. You are not paying the membership to get people approved (that would be disgusting and unfair if it was the case)

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alkein,

You can invite freelancers to work exclusively for your agency. Please refer to this help article for more information on exclusive and non-exclusive statuses of agency freelancers.

~ Bojan
Upwork

yes but I can't find job for them because they are not approved by upwork.

Alkein V wrote:

yes but I can't find job for them because they are not approved by upwork.

If they are not approved, they can't work on Upwork, it is as simple as that.

Upwork is not a social club where you add more surplus people just so your are not "all alone in Upwork" (That must be the most ridiculous reason I have ever heard to start an agency...

At the moment there are far more freelancers on Upwork than the platform can sustain. Every day another 10.000 try to join. 98% are rejected and of the rest, most fail to ever win a single contract.

🙂
I mean I can't get member inside upwork because I don't know anyone, that's why I invited my friends that has experience in their field. I thought I can just invite them to work under my agency since I paid to get Agency

Alkein V wrote:

I thought I can just invite them to work under my agency since I paid to get Agency

No. If they are not accepted, they can't work here, and obviously if that pathetic sum of $ 20 would buy acceptace on Upwork, everybody would be doing that. You are not paying the membership to get people approved (that would be disgusting and unfair if it was the case)

Hey,

I had renewed my agency plus account but haven't recieved the monthly connects? How do i get this sorted?

- Arif Faruqui

RebelzInk

Hi Arif,

The Agency Plus plan will remain priced at $20/month but will no longer include Connects. You will be able to purchase Connects by the bundle, as follows: 

• 10 for $1.50
• 20 for $3
• 40 for $6
• 60 for $9
• 80 for $12 

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran 

Just to be clear, if I open an agency without upgrading to agency plus do I get any free connects? If I have to buy connects with the Agency Plus, then what is the difference between between an agency and agency plus? 

kristen_oneill
Community Member

Kinda related, kinda off topic... please forgive me for imposing. Is there a way to join an agency on your own or is it invite only? Thank you in advance for your response. 

Kristen O wrote:

Kinda related, kinda off topic... please forgive me for imposing. Is there a way to join an agency on your own or is it invite only? Thank you in advance for your response. 

It is invite only and I can not imagine why anyone would voluntarily do so...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths