I can see that you`re already a part of one agency as a Non-Exclusive member. The agency owner can change your status to an Exclusive member at any time.
I would like to remind you that becoming as an exclusive member you will be able to work only on projects under the agency. Thank you.
Thanks for your response.
Agency owner is seeing this text when trying to change the status
One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with joining the agency. Thank you.
I have a question on Exclusive member request and I present my case below followed by my 2 questions:
1. I'm an individual freelancer working on UpWork from May 2020. Now I've 2 recurring accounts (clients) from whom I receive weekly support work on an hourly contract.
2. I'm planning to associate myself with an Agency and become an exclusive member of that agency.
3. I'm currently receiving money on my personal savings account.
1. When I get added to agency profile, how will the transition of bank account transfer happen? Since I will become an exclusive member of the Agency, my agency will start receiving the payment on current account. How will I see that the change is happening as agency has to maintain books of accounts.
2. What are the chances of accounts hold and how to avoid it?
All agency contracts are paid to the agency's account. The agency (not clients) is responsible for paying agency members. To learn more about agencies, I suggest taking a look at these helpful articles.
You can check out this help article to learn more about freelancer violations and account holds.
I checked and it seems that you are already a member of the agency. However, you are not exclusive. The agency owner will have to update that for you. Could you please send us more information on the problem you are having so that we can assist you further?
Hello, thank you for your reply. Yes, I am already a member of the agency but initially, I was added as a non-exclusive member. The agency admin sent an offer to become an exclusive member but she sees "Affiliation change pending".
This is a very similar problem described in this thread.
Thank you for your help.