🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Account suspended permanently
Page options
35738dbf
Community Member

Account suspended permanently

Hi there,

I am a us citizen who created an upwork account a few months ago, now my account has been suspended permanently.

I also created an agency on upwork using the name of a company that I own and I have all the legitimate documents.

But they say they couldn't verify my identity.

I tried to call them, but no way to call them directly and no way to have a video call.

Moreover, the balance available on the account is on hold by Upwork.

How could this happen? How could native americans not be verified?

Even ones who own a company?

Could anybody help me please?

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your message. It looks like you are referring to a different account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account in question?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, thanks for reaching out. I sent the email address via PM, but it seems it doesn't work.

Hi there,

I posted the following article regarding the suspension of my Upwork account.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Agencies/Account-suspended-permanently/m-p/1197213#M12268

2 Upwork moderators told me to send the email address.

So I sent it, but no response yet.

Can anybody help with what's going on?

Regards,

Josh

Hi Joshua,

Arjay here taking over your concern. We truly appreciate you reaching out to our Moderators and sharing your account information. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here and please expect an update from the team in the email associated with the account you need assistance with.

~ Arjay
Upwork
35738dbf
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thanks for your kind reply.

But I can't find any support tickets there.

Regards,

Josh

Hi Joshua,

A notification has been sent by the team to the email address associated with the account you need assistance with last 08- November. It looks like they've provided you with more details about the status of your account and instructions on how to resolve the issue. You may want to review that message and update the ticket linked to it so that the team can proceed in assisting you with your concern.

~ Arjay
Upwork
35738dbf
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I can't log into my account.

How can I access the support requests page?

Moreover, in the last email, it is said that my account remains suspended permanently, it is final and the Upwork support team won't reply further.

What can I do in such a situation?

Thats why I posted an article in Upwork community.

I'd like to thank you if you can resolve this issue.

Regards,

Josh

Hi Joshua,

I certainly understand how you want this issue resolved so you can proceed with using your account. However, for privacy reasons, we can't disclose any information about actions being taken by the appropriate team on a user's account. We would appreciate your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths